HR Generalist( 3+ Years )
3+ years of proven work experience as a HR Generalist in the IT industry.
Educational Qualification :
Post graduate degree in Human Resource Management.
Sparksupport Infotech is looking for a dynamic HR Generalist from an IT background having expertise in core HR, employee engagement, payroll processing, recruitment and office administration. You should have atleast 3+ years of work experience and possess MBA graduation in HR. You have the skills to make decisions and also execute the decisions of management with ease. At Sparksupport you will enjoy the company of a small but strong team of IT engineers.
- Handling the entire employee life cycle from recruitment to separation.
- Facilitating talent acquisition and recruitment process as per the organizational needs.
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training development initiatives
- Administer compensation and benefit plans and facilitate monthly payroll processing.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Facilitating quarterly and yearly performance evaluation process for performance management.
- Facilitate smooth offboarding and separation.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Initiating and carrying out various employee engagement activities.
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Ensure compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Facility management and office administration.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Good understanding of general human resources policies and procedures.
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office and HRMS systems.
- Problem solving approach.
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws.
- Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach.