AWS LINUX ENGINEER(2+ Years)
Educational Qualification :
Btech/MCA/Any degree with computer background
Sparksupport is looking for experienced AWS & Linux engineers with 2+ years of hands-on experience in working with production environments. You will be having a great opportunity to work with our US team members, interact with them, implement new technologies and manage it by making it highly available.
You should be comfortable in automating and maintaining cloud infrastructures. You have demonstrated exposure and proven expertise and success with a range of tools and services, superb troubleshooting skills, passion for automating everything, and a sense of ownership.
- Work with a team of Server Engineers to Architect, Build, and Implement redundant, resilient, scalable, self-sustaining, and self- healing cloud infrastructures in AWS.
- Work independently on projects with clients and stakeholders, get their requirements and keep them posted with the new features and improvements
- Develop and improve current operational practices and procedures
- Ensure the implementation and maintaining of compliance and security practices in operational infrastructure
- Extensive knowledge and hands- on experience with solution architecting environments in AWS cloud space.
- Excellent Linux (Red HatCentOS) system administration and troubleshooting skills.
- Good scripting and automation skills (bash/python).
- Familiarity with web-based technologies and its deployment in Linux.
- Worked with nginx, mysql, ha-proxy, iptables, mariadb, ssh, ansible. Git, apache, php-fpm
- Applications, manages deployment, monitors and provides operational support.
- Proficient in AWS Web Services (EC2, S3, CFN, RDS, Lambda, cloud watch, SES, VPC, Subnet, KMS etc).
- Deployment of infrastructure to all application environments and configuration activities.
- Monitoring and providing operational support for the platforms.