Project Lead - Python/Django (4yrs exp)
Educational Qualification :
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
What you will do
- Designing, Developing, enhancing and managing the codebase
- Developing solutions to meet assigned targets for project scope and provide demos to team as appropriate
- Collaborate with team for innovative ideas
- Pro- actively review, elaborate, and implement defined requirements (including user interface, functional, and non- functional requirements)
- Create architectural and code- level documentation, sharing this and other technical knowledge with the team
- Interface with technical and non- technical personnel and/ or team members to finalize requirements
- Perform unit testing, report results and makes recommendations to improve software code performance and scalability
- If you are passionate about building something new and big and you are glad about it this position is for you!
- You'll be a lead developer building a consumer- facing product. You must have experience in making your hands dirty, lead teams of developers, mentoring and guiding more junior developers, assigning tasks, reviewing work and taking responsibility for quality and functionality of the deliverables..
- You must be a highly- motivated, detail- oriented, self- starter with a proven track record of delivering highest quality, scalable solutions. Your skill need to be flexible, smart, and tenacious.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 4-5 years of engineering experience with a proven track record of building consumer web and mobile applications or services
- Expert in Python (Django) and responsive front end design (Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.)
- Experience with version control systems (git) and cloud based services (AWS)
- Self- motivated and accountable
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)