Its 2′O’ clock early morning, just struggling to get my smartphone to see any SMS alerts of server down. Oh gosh!! the worst has happened, my server has been down for more than one hour. It’s going to get my business affected. All my Asian customers won’t be able to reach my site and I’m losing my money every second. Now relax hold on a sec, I’d like to ask whether you reflect this person? If so its high time you start thinking of Managed Services by a professional company.
Managed Services is not limited to single site owner, it can be server owner, hosting company, an enterprise or an organization. The benefits they are getting out of managed service is but the same.
1) Pro-Active support for your apps and site
2) The complex architecture (HA, caching, CDN etc) of the apps running is no longer a head-ache
3) You server admin is not the last word in your IT Department anymore.
4) Upgrade of the technologies is not bothersome
5) 24/7 monitoring and support helps in business continuity
6) Greater feedback and customer satisfaction for the service you are offering
7) Low OPEX and less Security Risks
8) Uptodate with the technologies so that your apps won’t become obsolete over a period of time
9) Flexible contracts and you are not tied up with any particular vendor
10) A sound sleep and plenty of time to spend with your family.
If all the above can be provided by a IT Infrastructure management company then what are you waiting for. Sign up with an offshore team like SparkSupport Infotech and see how it’s going to change your life and business.